- With the steady advancement of the IT revolution, Japan's, and the world's economic and industrial structures are in the process of a great change that will surpass national borders.
The evolution of electronic devices are also changing the way we live. At our company, in response to these kinds of changes, each and every employee strives to innovate as they look at things from the customer's perspective and sense their needs. The resulting products and service born from this then evolves into something truly useful to the customer. This cycle is our mission here at Kumasan Medix, and we will continue to work hard towards it.
I humbly ask for your support and encouragement.
- Tsuguhisa Shirase, President
- New technology, new products, and new Research to be useful to the customer
- Service that values connections between people, that empathizes with customers.
- Technology to make products of true quality, including hardware and software, that helps the world.
- July 1995
- Factory is completed after invitation to do business in Ozu, Kumamoto (Factory 1 Wing 1).
- January 1998
- Factory expansion (Factory 1 Wing 2). January 2000: ACC Factory Expansion.
- June 2000
- Technical Center Factory opens in Ozu, Kumamoto. Iwate branch opens in Mizusawa, Iwate.
- March 2001
- Factory 2 opens in Ozu, Kumamoto.
- February 2002
- New head office is completed in Shimosuzurikawa, Kumamoto City.
- September 2006
- Factory 3 opens in Ozu, Kumamoto.
- January 2007
- Aizu Office opens in Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima.
- April 2011
- Plant Factory opens in Ozu, Kumamoto.
- May 2011
- Medix (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. opens.
- February 2012
- Ozu Minami Factory in Iwasaka, Ozu, Kumamoto is completed.
- November 2014
- Branch Office opens in Taiwan.
- March 2017
- Kawabe Factory is completed in Kyokushikawabe, Kikuchi, Kumamoto.
- January 2018
- Shisui Factory is completed in Shisui, Kikuchi, Kumamoto.
- Capital Stock
- \90 million
- October 1988
- No. of Employees
- 1,042 (as of June 2020)
- Kimiko Shirase
- Tsuguhisa Shirase
- Managing Director
- Akitaka Tosu
- Managing Executive Officer
- Katsunori Kubo
- Tomoko Kiyama
- Trading Banks
- Suidocho Branch, Higo Bank
Kyomachidai Branch, Kumamoto Bank
- Group Companies
- Kumamoto Sanso Corporation
Kumasan Medical Gas Co., Ltd.
Kumasan Industrial Gas Co., Ltd.
MIT Co., Ltd
Current and Previous Clients
On Semiconductor Technology
Seiko Epson Corporation
Sony Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation
Mitsumi Electric Co., Ltd.
Lapis Semiconductor Miyazaki Co., Ltd.
RICOH Electronic Devices Co., Ltd.
Renesas Electronics Co., Ltd.
Renesas Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
ROHM Apollo Co., Ltd.
Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation
Asahi Kasei Corporation
Japan Semiconductor Corporation
Daifuku Co., Ltd.
PerkinElmer Japan Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Electric Trading Corporation
Tokyo Electron FE Ltd.
Tokyo Electron Technology Solutions Ltd.
Tokyo Electron Limited
Tokyo Electron Kyushu Ltd.
Texas Instruments Japan Limited
Hitachi Procurement Service Co., Ltd.
Fuji Electric Tsugaru Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
Environmental Philosophy and Policies
- Environmental Philosophy
- Kumasan Medix Co., Ltd. recognises the importance of environmental protection in manufacturing and, through continuous environmental improvement actions, promotes corporate activities that are in harmony with the environment.
- Environmental Policies
1. Kumasan Medix will survey for and understand the environmental burden of its operation and work hard to decrease it.
2. We will abide by the related laws, conventions, and agreements to promote environmental protection.
3. We will understand the societal movements in relation to global environmental problems and reflect that appropriately in the operation of our business.